Monday 24 September 2012

Infertility Among Women


Are you having Infertility problems - call for immediate diagnosis

The percentage of Infertility among women is on the rise, however proper diagnosis in time can help in reducing the chances of infertility. About 10% of woman faces problems in conceiving due to various reasons like age, weight, smoking and drinking, health diseases like diabetes and thyroid, Polycystic ovary syndrome, Uterine fibroids, Endometriosis and Pelvic inflammatory disease and damages in the fallopian tubes. In order to get pregnant a woman should have unprotected sex for 6 consecutive months. Before that she can speak to her doctor and get her health checked and fertility assessed so that she is ready to conceive.


Fertility testing is recommended for a woman who is over 35 years of age. The other particular diagnosis addition to checking the medical history and total physical check up including testing of the blood as well as urine so that the hormone level can be understood, ultrasonography and imaging so that the fallopian tubes and uterus can be checked. It is very important to know the cause of infertility before carrying out the diagnosis. Diagnosis is carried in two stages. The first is a generic diagnosis and the second one is a specific diagnosis. Diagnosis of female infertility can be carried on in few easy and simple steps which are cost effective.

The basal temperature of the body needs to be monitored. Ovulation happens at a certain temperature. The steadiness of your cervical mucus should be tested. If the mucus elongates for more than 1 inch, then you can be sure that you have conceived. This can also be tried at home with pregnancy test kits. The most common procedure that doctors follow in order to check whether you are pregnant is by taking the first sample of morning urine and testing it. It helps in detecting the formation of hormones. Few laboratory tests can also be done to check the cause of infertility. Blood as well as urine samples are taken in order to conduct tests to check hormonal levels for older women.

If the level of estrogens is low and level of FSH and luteinizing hormone are high, it may be the first step to ovary failure. Again if levels of luteinizing hormone are high and FSH hormones are low, it gives rise to defect in the ovary. High FSH levels and estrogens levels on the third day of menstrual cycles give rise to failure in reproduction. The doctors also collect samples of tissues from the cervix to determine whether ovulation is taking place properly. Also a test known as Clomiphene test is carried out where a drug is used for measuring the FSH level on the 3rd day of cycle. Clomiphene needs to be consumed on the 5th day or 9th day after which the FSH is measured. High levels of the same may result in failure of fertility. It is recommended that if a woman has been trying for 6 consecutive months and still fails, she should immediately consult the doctor for further diagnosis. It is helpful to find the cause and diagnose it as soon as possible for the best results.

4 comments:

  1. Infertility centers give diverse procedures and techniques to aid couples to become pregnant; however, it is extremely vital to find out the appropriate center that might suit best your needs. There are some things to consider when choosing the infertility center.

    Infertility Clinic

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone thinks something wrong, always diagnose timely for IVF. if anyone have any queries regarding ivf ask me Best IVF Centre in Delhi you will get all soloution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from PCOS, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My wife suffered pcos in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she always complain of heavy menstruation, and she always have difficulty falling asleep . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and they left the contact of this doctor who have the cure to pcos . I never imagined polycystic ovary syndrome. has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time she was fully okay even up till this moment she is so full of life. polycystic ovary syndrome. has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor Itua for more info on WhatsApp +2348149277967 / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks admin for such an informative blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka








    I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete